- USA Ground Shipping... $10 Flat Rate.
- USA Express Shipping... $45 (estimated 1-3 days)
- FREE SHIPPING for orders over $100. (Estimated 2-4 Business Days) Please note. We use various carriers depending on cost. If you have a preference, please let us know when you order.
- International ground... $25 Flat Rate. FREE SHIPPING for orders over $500. (Estimated 4-15 Business Days) Please note: We may use USPS depending on the weight and size.
- International shipping... $45 Flat Rate (Estimated 4-12 Business Days) Please note: We may use USPS depending on the weight and size.
We insure each package for the total purchase amount. We Primarily use FedEx but certain situations call for different services. We reserve the right to change carriers as needed. If you prefer one carrier or the other, please contact us with an email after the order at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make sure that method is chosen.
Items are generally shipped the next business day with the exception of holidays and weekends (orders placed on Saturday afternoon ship out on Monday).
Please allow 1-2 extra days for processing during peak business periods such as sale events and holiday seasons.
Lost shipments and stolen packages from doorsteps/mailboxes are not the responsibility of Machus and claims must be made by the customer to the appropriate carrier.
Machus is not responsible for paying additional VAT charges for customs clearance. Each country is different. Delays and charges happen randomly and are out of our control. Although very rare, some delays can take several weeks.
For shipping to a destination outside the USA, additional tax, customs and import duties will be levied by the client's local government. All additional taxes and fees are the responsibility of the client. This can potentially range from 10%-40% of the total order value. This fee is separate from the shipping cost and is out of our control.
Because we are a registered business, we can not lower the value of products to avoid potential customs fees. Consequences of such action could be harmful for both parties.
A l l O n l i n e O r d e r s A r e T a x F r e e