My personal style is all about simplicity and function. I can easily go from working the floor with customers to hauling a new fixture across town. I like to be able to do it all in the same outfit. I also tend to like a uniform and will rock the same look for days at a time. My picks for this first round are items that I have ben wearing religiously the past month or will be very soon.
1. The Voyager Jacket from ISAORA. The end-all, be-all, best down technical jacket on the planet. Ultimate warmth so you can get away with just a t if needed. ISAORA knows how to make things look good in the city yet still function properly in the wild.
2. The Jumbo T by DRKSHDW by Rick Owens. A perfect fitting oversized T with simple embroidery on the bottom to set it apart from the rest.
3. The Logo Hoodie by MACHUS. This is part of our on-going logo series. Classic Champion quality and simple clean chest logo with our established date.
4. The Woker Peg Chino by Den Im by Siki Im. This pant has been around for years and the style has just this past season started to get popular. A perfect drop length and crop height. Perfect with lowtop kicks or high boots.
5. X Zip Low by Y-3. This shoe really feels like the definition of what Y-3 is about. High-tech attributes placed into a sporty, Adidas silhouette.