1. Rol Tee by Chapter - Lightweight t-shirt that makes for a perfect summer outfit. Pairs well with light wash denim for a classic look.
2. Ultrasonic Mac Coat from ISAORA - If you don't own a long Mac coat this might be the one for you. The material on this coat is super thin and lightweight but that doesn't take away from the quality. Made in Turkey, the craftsmanship on this piece is amazing. ISAORA never disappoints me.
3. Mal Pant by Chapter - The dudes over at Chapter are always killing it. Their collections are always timeless and classic and these pants are nothing but. If you own any chapter pants you know the fit is spectacular. I would pair these pants with the Rol tee and then boom, that's a summer uniform for you.
4. Burnside Tee from your friends at Machus - Add this black tee to your summer wardrobe. You won't regret it. Super simple and minimal, this piece is a standout.
5. Ekland Pant by Death to Tennis - Hi, my name is Cole and I love Death to Tennis. Worth every penny, this Ekland pant is a staple for any summer outfit. Trust me, you need this piece.