My personal style reflects a rendition of early 90's looks. The ease of being comfortable yet stylish is what usually influences my daily outfits. These particular pieces that I've chosen are products that I look forward to incorporating into my every day routine.
1) Chapter always makes great pants and I wasn't surprised when I saw the quality in the Claus trouser. Currently the best pants that I own
2) I fell in love with our Moto jacket right away. A simple yet classic piece that is an essential for the winter weather.
3) If you want to stay cozy yet stylish you need to pick up this dyed down jacket from Stone Island. My favorite feature is the dual zipper which works great if you want to show off a sweatshirt underneath.
4) Very minimal shoe coming from Public School. Has the shape and weight of a classic vans shoe but is paired with a very sleek looking finish. Perfect for the winter time
5) Death to Tennis always executes their clothing with a tremendous attention to detail and thats why I love the Hamnett trouser. Looks great with a simple white shirt and converse.